If you stomached through trump's speech in Phoenix last night, you should've realized a few things:
- He spent most of the time defending the whole Charlottesville response. Then lied about what he said, as if there's no video of what he actually said.
- He sounded like a guilty eighth grader, after being caught cheating on a spelling test.
- The crowd inside was not as big as the crowd outside.
- Throughout his entire speech, he never mentioned anything about the deaths in Charlottesville, let alone their names.
- He spoke more about defending the Confederate statues and nothing about the 19 people injured in Charlottesville.
- He actually said that Joe Arpaio was arrested for doing his job. Actually, he was arrested for breaking several civil rights laws.
- Basically, this was a rally to make him feel better about himself.