Sunday, August 31, 2008

Weather Report


With the storms hitting the Gulf states, I hope that everyone is safe and out of there. This must be hard for the families who just got their lives back together. I can not imagine what they're going through.

And I'm glad Obama and McCain are trying to help the residents of those states. However, I hope that FEMA will be on their toes this time. They said that they are ready, but I don't know, they have screwed up and over so many people already.

Then, they're families and people who can't leave. They either have nowhere to go or can't afford to leave. Once again they're trapped between losing everything and losing everything. I believe they are afraid to leave because they don't trust the system.

The government failed big time with Katrina, why wouldn't they believe it will happen again. They need hope and trust back in the lives. As I said before, I can not imagine what they are going through, but my heart goes out to them.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.