Sunday, December 21, 2008

Holiday Horror

So earlier I listed my favorite Christmas Specials. But now, I like to show y'all what I cozy up to for the holidays...

HORROR!

Yes, I'm a horror geek and I have to see these features every year.

Black Christmas-the true one and not that foolish remake mess, the original one


Silent Night Deadly Night-Nuns made him do it


And All Through the House from Tales of the Crypt-a great holiday scare


Nick and Jessica's Family Christmas-nuff said


Seasons Greetings

1 comment:

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

I love horror movies, but I have yet to see Silent Night,Deadly Night or Black Christmas. What am I waiting for?

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.