Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Following the Crowd: 35 Things about Me


Since I am 35, I thought I'll play the 25 things about you. But I will make it 35 things about me.

1. I had a crush on Alfalfa (from the Little Rascals) as a child.
2. I read tons of witchcraft books in grade school and freaked out the
school's librarian.
3. The 1st movie I ever saw in the theater was King Kong.
4. The 1st rated R movie I saw in the theater was Friday the 13th part 4.
5. I kissed my 1st guy in a empty dog house at 8.
6. I was caught cheating on a spelling test by looking at the crayons to spell the
colors, my grandmama told the teacher that I was smart to doing that.
7. I was teased for liking Wonder Woman and She-ra, but I didn't care. I was richer
than the teasers.
8. I had to play all the girl characters in G.I. Joe.
9. I used to steal cassette singles from K-Mart.
10. I received unemployment checks at 17.
11. I wrote, drew and created my own comic book for 20 years.
12. My 1st liquid dream involved Rick Springfield.
13. I had a family of Sea Monkeys.
14. I stop praying at 16.
15. I used extra student loan money for Spring Breaks.
16. I used to think that white men were killers as a kid.
17. Although I was with the popular crowd in high school, I was very unhappy
(sexuality issues).
18. I never had pets until now.
19. I wanted to be a fashion designer.
20. I almost joined the army.
21. My 1st comic book was Wonder Woman 251 from the 1st series.
22. I used to catch bees in jars.
23. I thought I was special because I liked boys as a kid.
24. I was jealous of my female friends in high school, because they could have any
guy they wanted.
25. I wanted to be a runaway.
26. When I had a girlfriend, she thought she was pregnant because her period was
late. But she wasn't, it was stress. 3 months later, we broke up.
27. I was in the high school band. I played the clarinet.
28. I always liked bigger guys. Just seem more masculine.
29. I've had 3 boyfriends, but only been in love once (Jamie).
30. I don't cuss.
31. I have nothing pierced and I have no tattoos.
32. I stopped a guy from giving multiple blow jobs at a dark room in a bar. My
student affairs training kicked in.
33. I waited for the right guy to have sex, but he turned out to be a loser.
34. I may change careers.
35. I can be a hater sometimes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't dare post a 25 things on my blog because I'd probably scare the shit out of people if I did.

Beside the point, if you've been reading the blog you pretty much know those 25 things already.

Like the time I found out how easy it is to manipulate the media. Yeah, that was just too easy.

The story behind that has gotten me quite a bit of scorn from other gay people but I did what had to be done at the time.

Lets just say my moral compass is broken and has been replaced with a high tech GPS system. I don't see morality as black/white, I see it is varying shades of gray.

David Dust said...

I played the clarinet as a child.

And I will never forgive you for talking me out of giving multiple blowjobs in that darkroom!! :)

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Is this another blog fad thingy's?

Oh no you better not girlfriend.

Unknown said...

I was glued to my seat while reading your list, but I think the thing that shocked me the most was how you don't cuss!

How?

Belasco said...

You're a brave man....I was struck by some of the similarities in you list to what mine would be if I ever decided to do such a thing....lol

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.