Friday, February 13, 2009

Interesting Quote: Jamaican South West St Ann MP Ernest Smith


"I am very concerned at the extent to which homosexual activities seem to have overtaken this country…

I am very concerned that homosexuals in Jamaica have become so brazen, they've formed themselves into organisations and are abusive, violent and something that the Ministry of National Security must look into is why is it that so many homosexuals are licensed firearm holders…

There was a report recently which has never been challenged that our security forces, particularly the Jamaican Constabulary Force, have been overrun by homosexuals … there was a front page report in one of our daily newspapers, which has never been challenged."

source

3 comments:

calicolyst said...

He's a stupid dummy head. I look this situation this way: If I was on a security force, I'd want teammates who were gay, because I'd know in combat, they'd be watching my ass.

Wonder Man said...

That according how nice your butt looks ;)

KAOS said...

I assume the obsession about gays in the police force arose out of the Jamaican cop who came out... Nothing surprises me about Jamaica when it comes to battyman.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.