Sunday, February 22, 2009

Interesting Quote: Schwarzenegger


"Well, Governor Sanford says that he does not want to take the federal stimulus package money. And I'll say to him, I'll take it. I'm more than happy to take his money or any other governor in this country that doesn't want to take this money. I'll take it, because we in California need it. I think it's a terrific package. I think if you ask a thousand people for their opinion, what is their ideal stimulus package, you will have a thousand different answers.

So everyone's is a little different. I think he's done a great job and I think California benefits tremendously from that $80 billion of tax benefits there, for around $35 billion. There are other advantages: $45 billion of money that go to transportation, to education, to health care, all those different areas. There's even some money that could benefit our revenues or, I should say, our budget itself...."

That's our Governor



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree with him 1000%

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Better your Guv, than mine! LOL

Joy said...

I saw him this morning on This Week with cute George Stephanopoulos with the good hair and smile. But I digress! That's basically what he said on there.

KAOS said...

Isn't he very anti-gay and rightwing too?

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.