Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Interesting Quote: Rick Ross


"I heard I offended the homosexual community recently with terms I've been using the last few weeks — terms, like 'fags,' 'punks,' 'homos,' gays,' we all know. And what I want to say is I apologize. I sincerely apologize to the gay community, to the people I offended with the words like 'fags,' 'gays,' 'punks.' You know, words like that. I apologize. And just to let the gay community know how sincere I am with my apologies, I'm offering and willing to do a record with a openly gay artist such as Curly, Curtis Jackson, 50 Cent. We all know he's gay. I'm willing to do a song … even Elton John … both two great gay artists … so I apologize to the gay community. That's from the boss … Now all the gays, we good. Peace."

Fake gangster, Rick Ross's apology to us...whatever

7 comments:

Jonathan Pizarro said...

what a cunt.

Anonymous said...

He did the video from his bathroom and mostly like he was....well, never mind. So this video was sarcastic and arrogant and offensive.

It's also kind of self hating, isn't it?

Unknown said...

he is SUCH a douche...

Allan S. said...

He a hot mess. I see he's taking his beef with 50 cent to another level. Silly shit.

J. Clarence said...

Did he really just turn an apology into a gay insult to Curtis Jackson? Or am I senses failing me (again)?

Prince Todd said...

Okay, I actually thought it was funny because it was so stupid...lol.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but I agree that that was kinda funny. Listen, the fact that he even acknowledged the fact that there was a community to be offended (although it was a joke) shows some small progress.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.