Saturday, March 28, 2009

Marvel Studios offer the Dream Job


If you are a writer and looking to fulfill a childhood (or adult) dream, Marvel has the event of a lifetime.

Marvel wants writers, in fact, 5 writers each year to work on some of their comic projects.

These writers will work on plot points and pitches about lesser-known heroes like Iron Fist, Black Panther, Cyclops' son, Cable, and Doctor Strange.

The idea behind this project is to get a fresh perspective of these characters. The writers will be paid very well and if successful, Marvel may continue a relationship with them.

This sounds like a fun gig. It could be stressful, but if you are willing to deal with it, then go for it.


Source

2 comments:

Prince Todd said...

Oh my god I would totally love to write for the Black Panther or Dr. Strange. They are two of my favorites.

I need to check this out!

Joy said...

I'll tell my son about it, but he probably knows already since he has a comic book blog. Check it out and feel free to comment if you want to. http://noeticon.blogspot.com

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.