Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Interesting Quote: Leonard Nimoy



Let me take the opportunity to say this. Everybody at this table [the cast] are very, very talented and intelligent people. They found their own way to bring that talent and intelligence to this movie, and I think it shows. If Chris Pine could do anything other than go direct to Starfleet after Bruce Greenwood told him what his life should be about, I would be shocked. I just had to do what Bruce Greenwood told me to.

When Karl Urban introduced himself as Leonard McCoy and shook hands with Chris Pine, I burst into tears. That performance of his is so moving, so touching and so powerful as Doctor McCoy, that I think D. Kelley [DeForest] would be smiling, and maybe in tears as well. And, these two [Zachary, Zoe] I think are wonderful together. It's such a passionate and compassionate performance by Zoe that I was just so pleased to be a part of this movie, with all of you good people.


Leonard talking about the cast of the new Star Trek

2 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

What a sweetheart. :-)

David Dust said...

I can't wait to see this!

XOXOXO

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.