Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Disappointments of the Year

Yes we had many, but here are my top ones

Congress
Just try to get something moving with LGBT rights

Levi Johnston-Could've shown more


Chris Brown-He may never come back from this


G.I. Joe the Movie- This flick broke my heart


Britney Spears-Lackluster CD, lackluster videos. It's time to take a break, girl.


National Equality March- I think Barney was right on this one. It was done, people marched, but besides that, nothing else came from this. This is sad, because there's so much that could've happened.


Gay Marriage Losses- took a licking, but we WILL keep on ticking.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.