Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Who asked for This?: Clash of the Titans 2


WTFrak!!!!

Clash of the Titans 2?
Warner Bros and Legendary Pictures are moving ahead with a sequel to Clash of the Titans, which the studio would like as early as spring, 2012. But they will make the journey without Louis Leterrier, who will not return for an encore as director. Sam Worthington will return, as well as most every other character that survived. Greg Berlanti will write the story and the studio is already canvassing the agencies for a writer and director who can whip the movie into shape to shoot before Worthington makes Avatar 2.
Yes, it made a lot of money, but once folks saw it, it was an omega fail. More peeps regret seeing it and now, they want to do a Part 2?

Seriously, I'm questioning if I want to go into this field where foolishness is on tap. I mean, what are they going to do in a Part 2, fight in the Trojan War? Travel to the Planet of the Apes? Save Jesus?

Hollyhood get it together!

source

3 comments:

Prince Todd said...

LORDT hammercy Jaysus!
Are you F***king kidding me?!
I don't have any further comments.
Oh wait...
This was the WORST movie I've ever seen! I literally hated it from start to finish!

Anonymous said...

Blame the money it's made... that's the only reason sequels happen. Yes, even for terrible pictures like this one.

Anonymous said...

If they do this, I hope it's better than the first. I liked it, but it could have been so much better. I was bummed.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.