Tuesday, May 25, 2010

For 1.15 Million, you can live in the House of Hell


The Amityville house is for sale and if you have 1.15 million to spare, it's yours.

This house is listed as a "legendary home," and on Halloween, people come from all over just to stare at the house.

As y'all remember, I went to this house during my NYC trip. It's truly something to see. The people who owned the home after George and Kathleen Lutz (the family who left the house from weird happenings) lived their for years and didn't see any ghosts or demons.

So the home should be normal... Hopefully.


source

5 comments:

Cubby said...

Maybe they are saying they didn't see any ghosts because they are possessed by demons!

WilsonW said...

LOL @Cubby! No way would I step foot in that bad boy.

Allan S. said...

I remember reading the book when I was a wee child. I was sooo scared, yet kept reading and having nightmares.

robertga99 said...

oh hell to the no!
let me say it again...NO, NO, NO!

Daij said...

True @ robertga99

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.