Saturday, May 29, 2010

I had More Sex... In the City that is


I saw Sex in the City 2 and I have to say, I loved it. It is totally for fans, so if you are not a fan you may not like it.

However, if you don't, sorry for you.

But in my fashion, I'll tell you about in bullet form.
  • The wedding scene was over the top, but cute.
  • Liza Minnelli was great! Her version of Single Ladies is the bomb!
  • Chris Noth looks amazing! That's a Daddy I could really get with.
  • Although this movie is 2 and half hours long, it didn't feel like it.
  • The fashion was uber crazy, but fun.
  • Carrie and Big represent many couples I know.
  • Their travel to Abu Dhabi was kind of weird, but it reminded me of their trip to L.A. in season 3.
  • There were a few references to the past, which were awesome. In fact, Carrie wore her famous Dior newspaper dress from season 3.
  • In fact (part 2), the entire movie felt like a love letter to season 3.
  • The girls look great.
  • John Corbett/Aiden is so hot in this movie. It was good to see him again.
  • The chemistry between the girls is still great.
  • Kristen Davis did a super duper job in this movie.
  • The flashback on how the girls met was cute, but I was surprised about Samantha's past.
  • Watching this movie made me really miss my group of friends.
  • Also after seeing this flick, I realized I need to shop.
So go and see it. It's good, it's gay, it's Sex!

1 comment:

Mistress Maddie said...

I think you wrote a better review then anything I've seen so far! Now- I want to see it!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.