Saturday, May 29, 2010

Question of the Day


We all had crushes, but my question of the day is this... Did you have a crush that truly owned you?

This is the type of crush that is bigger than all the crushes in your life.

For example, if he/she spoke to you, your heart actually stopped. You would have done anything for him/her, even sell your soul. This crush was in your thoughts every 15 seconds. And if you could, you would have cast a spell to make him/her yours.

If you remember, I'd told y'all about my crush and how I literally followed him to college.

Now it's your turn... Who was your biggest crush? And what did you do to get close to him or her?

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.