Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Screenwriting Class Update: The Grade


I had to share this with y'all! I got an "A" in my class!!

I'm surprised to be honest. I mean, anything was possible. My professor could have read my entire script and hated it, but he enjoyed it from top to bottom!

Getting this "A" means so much to me. It's making me realize that maybe, possibly I can do this for real. My first full feature screenplay really made the grade!

It was the one of the few gay themed scripts written for this class in many years. I was told that gay students stray away from creating gay movies. But I thought, if I'm a gay geek who loves fantasy and horror, why not create flick about the things I like.

Besides, we don't have that many gay fantasy and horror movies. If possible, I want to make Shadow Boy (or whatever new title it may be) a real deal.

Okay, I'm just rambling, butI wanted to share the good news. Maybe, I'll post some of script for y'all to check out.

12 comments:

Daij said...

Congrats!

David Dust said...

Great news!!! Congratulations.

XOXOXO

Bob said...

Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the well-deserved 'A'.

Greg said...

Congratulations!!

WilsonW said...

Congratulations you talented sucker you!! ;)

BosGuy said...

Congratulations... Now go and tape it to your refrigerator like my Mom did with our grades.

Unknown said...

I am not shocked you got an A. Especially, after reading that Prince Charming Short!
You are a gifted writer.

Ken Riches said...

Awesome, congrats.

Marc said...

Congat's, may it be the first successful writing project of many more.

Marc

Wonder Man said...

Thanks, guys.

Cubby said...

Congratz V!! I'm so proud!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.