Friday, January 28, 2011

Who will be the Black Panther? I have a few Suggestions



Since the news about the Black Panther movie hit the streets, I'm been thinking about who will be King T'Challa.

So here are my picks.
                                                                 Isaiah Mustafa

                                                                 J. August Richards


                                                                  Leonard Roberts

                                                                   Anthony Mackie

                                                                       Derek Luke


                                                                Mehcad Brooks


I'll stop there because this is getting hot... Okay, but these are my picks. Are there more?

12 comments:

Damien said...

my vote is for Derek Luke......

Bob said...

Boris Kodjoe.

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

horrible picks. all horrible and wrong for the part. It should be DAVID AGBODJII or another NEW FACE!! I WANT A NEW AFRICAN FACE!!! WE NEED NEW FACES!!

Prince Todd said...

Idris Elba is top of the list for me.

Ron Buckmire said...

Boris Kodjoe.

Also I would be fine with Mehcad, if he never wears a shirt AND takes acting lessons

XandGunn said...

Derek Luke definitely has the looks. Isaiah Mustafa has said in interviews that he would love to play Luke Cage, so obviously Mr. Mustafa needs to be in a Marvel movie.

Prince Todd said...

Derek definitely has the HANDSOME factor. But I don't see T'Challa. I want Idris Elba. I'm gonna campaign for him.

Ian said...

Boris Kodjoe? Really???? OK, I'll let that one go because I can't find words why I see him as so wrong... I could see Isaiah, but like CELIǺ THΞ ǺΖUCǺR™ said, I'll agree we need new faces...

Unknown said...

Sorry to be the party crasher... but knowing Hollywood... They will pick some bright skinned, main stream Black guy. lol

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

@audra ..like SHEMAR MOORE! AHHH! LOL

Mictheory said...

First and foremost they need the muscle have the muscle for Luke it would have to be Michael jai White,The Rock or ,(if he can buff up moreMalcolm Jamal Warner),Idris Elba

Unclassified said...

Michael Jai White would be the best pick because he is a good actor and is a real life martial artist.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.