Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Folks Behind Blue Bunny Ice Cream/Bob Vander Plaats Drama Responds to My Tweet


They contact me and linked me to this statement about the Vander Plaats claims
Blue Bunny and Wells Enterprises have never donated money to Bob Vander Plaat’s political campaign. Everyone, including our employees, has a right to support political activities within their role as a private citizen. What our employees support personally is in no way an endorsement by our brand or our company.
There will be more to this story.
source

3 comments:

Eric Arvin said...

Girl! You done made them hopping mad ;-)

Robyn said...

Meanwhile, next time I get an ice cream from a vending machine I'll pay the extra money and get a fancy pants elitist Dove bar.

Anonymous said...

WM, this tells me that when you talk, people listen.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.