Wednesday, July 20, 2011

New Report: Small Penis = You're a Bottom


I have always heard this but never thought about it... Until now. Apparently, if you have a small penis, you are a bottom.

Check out the info:
The research, titled “The Association between Penis Size and Sexual Health among Men Who Have Sex with Men,” began in 2006 and surveyed 1,065 gay men. Among its key findings: Those gay men who felt they had small or inadequate penis sizes were more likely to become “bottoms,” or anal receptive, while gay men with larger penises were more likely to identify themselves as “tops,” or anal insertive.

Another discovery from the research: men with smaller penises were more likely to be psychologically troubled than those with larger genitalia. The goal of the study was to understand the “real individual-level consequences of living in a penis-centered society.”
Wow! Okay, so what do you think? Is it true? Or hogwash? 

P.S. I'm proof this is not correct.

5 comments:

Prince Todd said...

I have to a agree. Needle pricks tickle. That is about it.

Writer said...

I've hooked up with quite a few tops with nubbins for penises so maybe in a somewhat general overall sort of way it may be true, but my personal experience (sadly) is that no it isn't.

I have a bigger than average penis and I like both positions.

Alex said...

From personal experience this is complete bs. Have been told that my endowment is average, or slightly larger, but am a totally unrepentant bottom. Maybe the statistics make their statement true but then remember Mark Twain's observation: "There are lies, damned lies, and statistics."

Anonymous said...

I have a 10.5 and the thing I dislike is labels. Love has no size unless you're a whore.

Unknown said...

Tell that to the men I've met over the years.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.