Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Things I Learned from Comic Books

Comic Books taught me a lot over the years. I learned how to use big words, fashion, and how to give a grand entrance with a long monologue. But I also learned how to be an effective and strong person.

So, here are a few examples of what I've learned that shaped me in my life.


 Sometimes you have to make TOUGH decisions.

 Sometimes you have to step aside and the better person lead.

 You will need to leave the past behind and move forward with an open heart and open mind.

You have to be honest about yourself... Sometimes to others

2 comments:

behrmark said...

There were worse places from where you could have learned these lessons. HUGS

Anonymous said...

I learned most stuff from my parents and friends. I learned from the comics that some of us are special.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.