Tuesday, September 27, 2011

DC Comics' Rebooted Starfire: "Hello, I'm an Alien Harlot, how are you?"


In the mix of the New DC 52, another female character got the whore-remix. The victim is Starfire.

Starfire is a member of the Teen Titans and a very attractive alien. Many of us comics geeks know that Kory (her name) is strong, very passionate and friendly. However, in the reboot, she's a Sci-Fi version of some 'Gossip Girl' character.

She's like, "Look at my boobies" "I pose like I'm dirty" "Hello, I'm a Harlot, how are you?"


This look is not what many of us love about Kory and I hope DC Comics is aware of it. In fact, here's a comic short to address this (Thanks io9)
 
inspired io9's piece on Princess Koriand'R.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GROSS!

Anonymous said...

Is this another Wiinick comic? Or did Lodbell write this? I already hate DCNU....

Wonder Man said...

It's by Scott Lobdell & Kenneth Rocafort

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.