Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Boston Bomber was a Fan of Wingnut Alex Jones


I bet the Wingnuts and the Tea Party will love this.

Boston Bomber, Tamerlan Tsarnaev was a fan of Alex Jones, the conspiracy theorist radio host who lost it on Piers Morgan.

Once Alex heard about this, he said that isn’t all that strange:
“It’s just standard,” Jones said. “Anyone you talk to is familiar with my show. When I go out in public, half the people I meet in this country and in other countries too say they listen to my show. The show is bigger than the mainstream media admits.”
Tamerlan was identified by police as one of the two Boston Marathon bombers, and later killed in a shootout with police overnight on Friday. 
Alex Jones said he’s reached out to the Tsarnaev family since the suspects were identified. 
“He could be a listener,” Alex Jones said. “It could be true. I’ve talked to the family and most of them are listeners. My show is anti-terrorism and my show exposes that most of the events we’ve seen have been provocateured.” 
Tamerlan Tsarnaev reportedly got into Infowars when he was given a copy of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, an anti-Semitic piece alleges Jewish conspiracy to take over the world.Alex Jones think the efforts to link him to the alleged bomber are a conspiracy in themselves.
It will interesting  to see if any more wingnuts influenced the bothers


source

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.