Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Interesting Quote: Andrew Luck


Yeah, I don't think players -- I can't speak for everybody, obviously -- but I would hope that there wouldn't be problems in the locker room if there was an openly gay teammate. I saw one of my old coaches Bruce Arians said that fans would probably be the worst part of it and I probably would agree. That would probably be the toughest thing. I'm sure the locker room would be a bit of a sanctuary almost.
Andrew's answer about having a gay teammate

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's right. The locker room would be a sanctuary compared to the venom NFL fans give opponents.

Anonymous said...

There are many gays in the locker rooms and it seems fine by me .

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.