Monday, September 30, 2013

My Top 5 (really 6) Secret Identity Transformations


Sometimes, life would be so simple and more interesting if we could spin in circle and change into something else.

Or at least into some hot new fashions.

Growing up, I was obsessed with these transformations scenes for years. How cool would it be to do this? Okay, I'm geeking out... a moment please.

Alright, so you know the score, I talked about these transformations and now, I have to share them.

Check out the Best Transformations EVER after the jump




Firestar


He-Man and She-Ra


Wonder Woman... With Cape!


Jem


Isis

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.