Thursday, October 31, 2013

Interesting Quote: Roger Ross Williams


"One of the biggest anti-gay pastors invited me to his house for dinner. And I got there and thought, 'Oh my God, this is an ambush.' The pastors who are fighting the spread of homosexuality were all sitting there, not smiling. They pulled out the e-mail and said, 'We know that you are a homosexual.' I was terrified because I'd watched them hold up Bibles and say, 'This book says these people must be killed.' I was silent. 'But, Roger, we're going to help you, we're going to cure you.' They then just started praying over me."
Roger is a Documentarian who made, 'God Loves Uganda,' a doc that addresses the anti-gay mess in Uganda.

source

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.