Monday, November 18, 2013

UPDATE George Zimmerman charged with Assault and Battery after allegedly pointing a shotgun at his girlfriend!

mugshot

If you could see me now, you would see a serious lip press.

George Zimmerman has been arrested again and possibly for domestic violence with his new girlfriend. He's being held at the Seminole County Jail in Sanford.

UPDATE

George Zimmerman has been charged with assault and battery after allegedly pointing a shotgun at his girlfriend!

New Source

source

4 comments:

Bob said...

Mark me down as "Not Surprised."

Anonymous said...

This cocksucker piece of shit was high on Adderall when he murdered Trayvon Martin. I hope he gets his really soon. The SYG laws are giving whites the right to kill Blacks way too often. Felon or not everyone should own a gun. I don't need one because I don't have a spirit of fear
within me.

Anonymous said...

He looks kinda like a terrorist with that facial hair.

Seriously, Zimmerman learned a big lesson today. When you threaten people that aren't of color, you get arrested ASAP!

His f****** father better not work behind the scenes to make these charges slide off his back like the last three times.

K. Clark said...

Hmmph...Well *sucks teeth*. The man has been in and out trouble ever since the trial ended, so I am not surprised.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.