Monday, February 24, 2014

Doctor Who welcomes A New Male Companion for Series 8


Doctor Who news!

The BBC has announced that Samuel Anderson will be a new companion in Series 8 of Doctor Who.

He is Danny Pink, a teacher at Coal Hill School with the other companion, Clara.

The cutie is very excited about the role:
"I was so excited to join Doctor Who I wanted to jump and click my heels, but I was scared I might not come down before filming started! It’s a quintessential part of British culture and I can’t believe I’m part of it. It’s an honour to be able to work alongside Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman and I can’t wait to show people how my character becomes involved with such a fantastic duo!"
source

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great news. I have to say, I have yet to really connect with Clara, so I am hoping this helps.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.