Monday, March 31, 2014

Random Rant

The weekend goes by so fast... I need another couple of days!

Sometimes, I need a week of nothing to do. A few days of watching the 'Homewives' and sitting around the apartment. Work is so blah, so I hope a new job with shake me out of this funk.

I'm tired of wearing a tie and dress pants. I got cute jeans, 15 pairs in fact. I want to wear them sometimes!

I feel like I'm buying more dress clothes than fun clothes.... Yeah, this rant is all over the place. Just proof that I need a change in careers.

I will make this happen soon.

1 comment:

R.J. said...

Hang in there. I felt the same way about work until I was allowed to work from home. Even though it's the same job, it feels so much different.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.