Friday, April 25, 2014

Bryan Singer's Statement on Sexual Abuse Allegations


“The allegations against me are outrageous, vicious and completely false. I do not want these fictitious claims to divert ANY attention from ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past.’ This fantastic film is a labor of love and one of the greatest experiences of my career. So, out of respect to all of the extraordinary contributions from the incredibly talented actors and crew involved, I’ve decided not to participate in the upcoming media events for the film. However, I promise when this situation is over, the facts will show this to be the sick twisted shake down it is. I want to thank fans, friends and family for all their amazing and overwhelming support.”

source

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is only a story bc he's gay or at least bc it involves gays. I hate that it happens but it does and always has.

The exact same thing has been going on forever with heterosexuals. You want more proof? You want something that needs to end? Look at every single kid on a Disney/ABC Family show - they are all sexually abused, hooked on drugs, used by parents, agents, producers to make money with less than zero concern for the kids - male and female.

Bob said...

While I haven't any actual opinion on this mess, I am a little disappointed that Singer chose to use a statement denouncing the allegations as a plug for his movie.

I think he would have been better served to simply say the allegations are lies and he'll prove it, and not tell us how fantastic his movie is going to be.

Anonymous said...

There a pictures of older men with young boys all nude in the pool at Bryan's house. Whenever I thinkof the X-Men I always reflect on the civil rights movement,it seems Blacks were the mutants back then and had to fight hard to convince cacausians they were not nothing to fear.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.