Thursday, April 24, 2014

Interesting Quote: Stone Cold Steve Austin


“I don’t give a sh*t if two guys, two gals, guy-gal, whatever it is, I believe that any human being in America, or any human being in the goddamn world, that wants to be married, and if it’s same-sex, more power to ‘em. What also chaps my ass, some of these churches, have the high horse that they get on and say ‘we as a church do not believe in that.’ Which one of these motherf*ckers talked to God, and God said that same-sex marriage was a no-can-do?” OK, so two [men] can’t get married if they want to get married, but then a guy can go murder 14 people, molest five kids, then go to fucking prison, and accept God. And he’s going to let him into heaven? After the fact that he did all that shit? See that’s all horseshit to me, that don’t jive with me."

source 

3 comments:

R.J. said...

SCSA was one of my favorite wrestlers when I used to watch WWE every Monday night. This gives me more reason to like him!

Unknown said...

Stone Cold 3:16 !

apitt said...

And that the bottom line, cause Stone Cold said do!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.