Friday, June 27, 2014

Sherri Shepherd leaving ‘The View’ and possibly Jenny McCarthy too


Interesting news.

Sherri Shepherd announced yesterday that she’s leaving The View after 7 years. The reason or reasons have to do with her personal life and contract problems with ABC.

Sherri (through her rep) said:
“It’s been seven wonderful years on The View and after careful consideration it is time for me to move on. I am extremely grateful to Barbara Walters and Bill Gedde for giving me the opportunity. I look forward to the business opportunities that lay ahead for me and I am incredibly grateful to my View family and my fans for supporting me on this journey.”
Also Jenny McCarthy said that if Sherri’s leaving, she’s leaving too. Jenny tweeted this yesterday as well.

I don't know... Is this a bluff or is this really happening?

Personally, they do need to shake the show up, so this could a good thing.

source

3 comments:

Bob said...

Dumb and Dumber have left the building.

Sherri left because she wanted more money and ABC said 'No.'

Jenny's gone because she had a one-year deal and ABC didn't want to extend it.

behrmark said...

Maybe it's time to cancel the show.

Anonymous said...

I say get Judge Judy

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.