Sunday, August 31, 2014

Joan Rivers is on Life Support


Joan Rivers is on life support and sadly, needs the machines to breathe.

The family is still hopefully, but they will have to decide how much longer Joan will be depending on the machines.

It's very interesting how all of this happened. Joan went for throat surgery, and then this happens. It's crazy to think about, right? The legendary entertainer is fighting for her. I wouldn't want to make that decision on my own mother, so I can't imagine what her daughter is going through.

Melissa Rivers released this statement:
"I want to thank everyone for the overwhelming love and support for my mother," the statement read. "She is resting comfortably and is with our family. We ask that you continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers."
source 

2 comments:

Blobby said...

i believe it's called 'laff support'

Damien said...

Blessings.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.