Wednesday, September 24, 2014

3 Charged for Attacking Gay Couple in Center City, One of them is a Police Chief's Daughter


Remember that group of folks that attacked two gay guys in Center City/Philly? Well, 3 of them surrendered themselves in today.

However, here's the interesting part. The woman involved in the attack is the daughter of a local police chief! Her name is Kathryn Knott and she lives in Chalfont. This place is an upscale neighborhood, so you see where this is going. Rich White girl who's looking for a reason to be.

Anywho, Miss Girl's father is Bucks County Police Chief Karl Knott. None of the family talked to the news, but the neighbors did. According to them, they were not surprised about Kathryn. Now, I'm not going to post her tweets from 2012. I'm going to judge her for her recent foolishness. I feel that the other articles are overly focusing on her, so I hoping we get more of the other guys.

They are 24-year-old Philip Williams and 26-year-old Kevin Harrigan.

I'm sure there's more to come on these two as well.

source

1 comment:

R.J. said...

I'm wondering the local police will write it off as a bad case of Affluenza. I hope not!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.