Tuesday, February 17, 2015

When Random Dick hits Your Friendships - A Rant


Sometimes, the true test of a friendship is if random dick won't come in between you two. What am I talking about? Well, for example, if you had plans to hang out and all of a sudden, they cancel or forget about your plans.

Why? Because some guy they found on one of those app just trumped everything. I get it, it happens, but after awhile you have to judge you friend or friends. I won't use names, but I do know someone who consistently throws time away trying to make some random dick happen.

For example, he will complain about how ridic certain gay apps are and how the guys are the worst. BUT, still talk to these guys and possibly sleep with them. He blames it on being lonely, but I think it's for being desperate. When you find yourself skimming through apps trying to find companionship, you need to take a moment to get yourself together. Because if you're looking for legit validation from a majority horned up guys, you might looking for a long time.

When these randoms begin interrupting your "hang out" plans, it's time to confront your friend. No random dick should ever ruin plans or personal time with friends... That's just my opinion. I would never do that to my friends, it's just wrong and a bit disrespectful. When it happened to me, I was livid. So, I confronted my friend over it. We had a great discussion about hope, the levels of horniness and levels of desperation.

I was mad at him, but I understood his issue. Pretty much, we need to work on his self-esteem because he can't keep doing this. I can't imagine dealing with this forever rollercoaster of lies, sex and empty promise. After a while it does something to your spirit.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, here is something I learned about 10 years ago... that has helped me in all relationships. "don't make someone your priority when you are only their option".

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.