Thursday, May 14, 2015

Who asked for this? The Craft is being remade


So, Sony is remaking The Craft... Okay, they are doing this with horror filmmaker Leigh Janiak to write and direct it. Leigh will co-write the script with Phil Graziadei, who co-scribe on her movie, Honeymoon.

I haven't seen Honeymoon, but I heard good things about it. However, I rather see these two work on something else.

I don't know who signed off on this and why they thought this was a good idea. I thought we were past the remake phase of Hollywood.

I'm not here for this! I don't even understand this again who said this was a good idea? Who? Again...Who? I would like to them tackle a continuation of the story, with the return Nancy and maybe a new evil that unites the other girls.

But to remake this is just wrong


source

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.