Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Martin O'Malley apologizes for his 'White Lives Matter' statement

Martin O'Malley stepped in it when he replied to the Black Lives Matter movement that 'White Lives Matter'. It wasn't a good look for him. See here


Later that day he appeared on the TWIB podcast to apologize for his statement:
"I meant no disrespect. That was a mistake on my part and I meant no disrespect. I did not mean to be insensitive in any way or communicate that I did not understand the tremendous passion, commitment and feeling and depth of feeling that all of us should be attaching to this issue."
Bernie, your turn.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.