Friday, April 8, 2016

Interesting Quote: Charles Barkley


“I think the NBA should move the All-Star game from there next year. As a black person, I’m against any form of discrimination against whites, Hispanics, gays, lesbians, however you want to phrase it. It’s my job, with the position of power that I’m in and being able to be on television, I’m supposed to stand up for the people who can’t stand up for themselves. So, I think the NBA should move the All-Star game from Charlotte…I know Atlanta wants to host it, but they should move it out of Charlotte.”

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.