Monday, September 19, 2016

Rumor Alert: The NY Bomber(s) are Gay?

Here's some news.

Apparently, the person(s) involved in the NY bombing is or are gay? This Tumblr page popped last night... it's now gone.


Here's more from the page:
“I did it because I cannot stand society. I cannot live in a world where homosexuals like myself as well as the rest of the LGBTQ+ community are looked down upon by society.” In a second post, the author wrote, “I don’t know exactly how I feel about taking human lives.” Both posts were published Sunday.
Lord... More to come

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.